Friday, January 1, 2016

Floral Fanfare..Watercolor abstract.. Texas Artist...Rae Andrews





Happy New Year everyone! I am trying to get back in the proverbial groove again, and have spent the day in my very neglected studio at last.

How much better than to ring in the New Year painting huh?

This image is all about play and I guess I still have fireworks on my mind or in my ears! :))

I am going to try to do a few more still life florals in this loose watercolor way for you. I hope you enjoy them.

This image is unframed and 12" x 16".
$140 plus S/H


Prints available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/floral-fanfare-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com


No comments: