Saturday, January 16, 2016

Tropical Haze...Abstract...Pastel over Acrylics..Texas Artist...Rae Andrews


Tropical Haze began as an acrylic pour on a Richeson sanded board. 
I then worked semi abstracted leaves/flowers over this in my pastels.

Don't let anyone tell you ABSTRACTS are a cop out or easy for the artist! They make you think very hard on the outcome of the painting and design, arguably more than a realistic painting.

I love doing these paintings! For some reason they relax me, not the other way around.
I hope you like this one.

$220 plus S/H
Image size is 10" x 16" and this image is unframed. 

Prints are also available at Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/tropical-haze-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com


No comments: