Friday, March 25, 2016

Bouquet..Watercolor Floral..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



BOUQUET was the demo I did yesterday for my WET INTO WET workshop.

Thank you to all the eager students who came along, it was a fun day. Although I know they were exhausted at the end of it..
I love to paint these kinds of free paintings, no planning at all, just play.

I rarely like my demos, but this one I actually did enjoy the finished result. Hope you do also.

This image is 14" x 20" unframed and is pure watercolor on Arches paper.

$200 plus S/H


Prints are also available at Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/bouquet-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS 

 For more information please contact her at: 
 rae4art@aol.com 

 Please visit my Web Site at: 
www.raeandrewsgallery.fineartstudioonline.com 

 Or.. 

 rae-andrews.pixels.com 

 Blog Site at: raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: