Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sea Breeze...Pastel Abstract.. Texas Artist.. Rae Andrews



SEA BREEZE began with a liquid throw of paint, and the I found shapes to enhance with my pastels over the top.

I think you all know how I love to create 'confusion' and play with DEPTH in my art. Well this one was a great deal of fun, although at times it almost drove me to drink!

It is a 16" x 20" pastel on a Richeson sanded board.
$300 plus S/H

Prints of this image and more are available at Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/sea-breezes-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com




Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: