Thursday, April 14, 2016

Topsy Turvey..Pastel...Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



I saw this cat at Grandma's Coffee Shop in Ulapalakua, on Maui. It was always a favorite haunt for me, I love the outlook and who could resist the wonderful homemade cakes and salads they make there.
My art friends and I recently went there a couple of times on our trip back to Maui.

This cat was so happy and stretched out in the sun while we ate.

The odd angle is so typical of cats, and truly a challenge for me as an artist. 
Anyway, here is the finished result, a pastel on velour paper.

This piece is unframed.
$100 plus S/H.

Prints are also available at Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/topsy-turvey-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:
Or......for prints and other items:


raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: