Friday, May 13, 2016

Moroccan Charmer...Pastel Portrait..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews




This guy was in Morocco when I was there about two years ago.
I actually had hold of this snake too.My face was not so calm!

I was so happy with this photo, that even though I don't do portraits that often, it sure peaked my interest. I just had to paint him.

This one is a 15.5" x 11.5" pastel on velour paper.

Thanks for visiting..

Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/moroccan-charmer-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Or..

Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com


No comments: