Friday, July 29, 2016

Backwater Sticks and Stones..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


I just completed this one, might add a few more touches after I live with it for a while, but for now, I am happy. I am enchanted with reflections and rockpools, and have done scenes like this before.. 

I guess after being on Maui last year and seeing the rocks and the mangroves, well, let's just say I am highly influenced by this sort of scene, so expect more. I almost feel a series coming on.


This is a pastel on Sennelier sanded paper.
19.5" x 25.5" unframed

$500 Plus S/H

This image is also available in prints at Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/backwater-sticks-and-stones-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Or..

rae-andrews.pixels.com


 

No comments: