Friday, September 16, 2016

Costa Brava Trip..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews

                                                 A scene in the town of Calella De Palafrugell
Hi All, 

Well my workshop in Spain on the Costa Brava Coats was fantastic!We all arrived home exhausted, but (I think) very happy campers.

We were looked after ROYALLY by French Escapade who arranged the workshop for me and my troops.

It was a wonderfully idyllic place to paint called Calella de Palafrugell.

The Hotel Meditterrani was a perfect spot for us, the staff was great, the outlook was superb! The breakfasts were the best I have ever seen from a hotel! (Just saying..:))

It was simply DIVINE and I can highly recommend the place.

The waters of the Mediterranean were crystal clear and we all went for a swim when we could, a great way to end a day's painting.

The heat was a bit much, but we all survived. September is one of their hottest months.

Thank you to Jackie Grandchamps( the owner of French Escapade)  and Natalia (our beautiful guide) for such a well organized workshop. 

The above entry was from my journal, this image was entirely done with INKTENSE blocks, my new favorites for traveling.



No comments: