Thursday, December 1, 2016

Bush Walk Textures..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


Bush walk Textures is a small pastel, using layering of WORKABLE FIXATIVE as a tool, not a means to an end.

I have never liked using FIXATIVE, however, I find it great to protect underneath pastel layers, so I can SCUMBLE more soft layers over the areas. This is how I get this wonderful texture.

I also used a little DUSTING as a final touch.

This image is 6" x 8" on an unframed panel.
$100 Plus S/H


Prints are also available through Fine Art America:http://fineartamerica.com/featured/pathway-textures-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true



Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations in all media.

Please contact her through this blog or through her website at:
www.raeandrews.com


Thanks for visiting..

No comments: