Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Me Too? Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews




Another pastel on velour paper, this one is hot off the easel.  This little dog was somewhere on my travels in Europe, and I managed to get a few great photos of him/her.

I know a lot of artists steer clear of this VELOUR surface for their pastels and  I have to admit, it takes some getting used to. 

However, the magical results of that 'buttery' pastel color on this surface always has me captivated.

This image is 11" x 11" unframed.
$125 plus S/H




Prints of this image are available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/me-too-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her many techniques . She uses all media.

Please contact her through this blog, or via her website at:

                                                                      Thanks for visiting..

No comments: