Saturday, January 27, 2018

Lakeside Cluster..Pastel..Texas Artist.. Rae Andrews





This is really from my imagination. I had this red piece of Sennelier paper cut in the elongated shape with which I love to challenge myself.






It seems to have been so long since I have been in my gorgeous studio, I have missed it terribly!


I will try to post more often. Just a series of life changes have interrupted me for now.


                                                    I hope you like this one.








                                            This image is 9.5" x 25.5" unframed.


                                                           $175 plus S/H


                                     Prints are also available through Fine Art America:


  https://fineartamerica.com/featured/lakeside-cluster-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

















     Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com

No comments: