Saturday, June 2, 2012

Group Of Four Show


The above picture is Nan Brown hanging my work, thanks Nan, great job!

Well here is another group show with my favorite group.
A Group Of Four. http://agroupof4.blogspot.com
I think around two years ago, I asked three artists if they would like to be in this group with me.  We are all very serious artists, and truly enjoy eachother's company, a plus in a  group.
We show pretty regularly in Austin now, and the group is getting a lot of feedback.

The above show is at Georgetown St David's Hospital for the months of June and July, so please march on over there and see some wonderful work by my friends, Sue Nosler Gray, Nan Brown, Vicki Brevell and myself.


Vicki and I chat while the others do all the work! :((


I love Sue Gray's work, such gay abandon, a must see!

1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

Best of luck! This show seems very energizing and uplifting. Very nice work!