Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Field Of Dreams...Abstract.. Watercolor and Liquid Acrylics..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


FIELD OF DREAMS  is possibly one of my favorite design formats.I know I seem to gravitate to this high horizon point a lot.. To me this gives so much drama to a painting. I tried to keep the painting to the lighter hues with this one.

For those of you who know me, I tend to get very dramatic with value, so keeping to higher key colors is quite a discipline  for this artist.

To keep to a simplicity within the design is also also quite a discipline. Sometimes, the less said in paint works!

                                                       This image is 8" x 10" (unframed )
                                                         $150 inc. S/H within mainland USA.

                     Prints of this image also available through Fine Art America:
         http://fineartamerica.com/featured/field-of-dreams-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Check out other items with this image...





Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: