Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Netted...Abstract Watercolor and Liquid Acrylics...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews




NETTED   was done a long time ago for an Australian Artist magazine article.
The article was a showcase of my art and they wanted a STEP by STEP  demonstration to take up a couple of pages.

 I actually loved doing this demo, it was in watercolors and acrylics, and I used the    patterns within the image to augment MOVEMENT.

 At the time I painted this, (1999) I was well into DIVISIONAL  backgrounds, as      you will see. They still work though, even today and at times, I still use that technique.
                             
 It's great to take a step back in time sometimes, and see what you were producing as an artist. In those days I lived on Maui, so most of my art had a TROPICAL  flavor .                                           .

                                     The image size is 23.5" x 18" and it is unframed


                                                     $450(unframed) Plus S/H

                                           

              Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:

     http://fineartamerica.com/featured/netted-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

You might also check out the other items Fine Art America offers using this print, they are fun!





Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com









                http://fineartamerica.com/featured/netted-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

No comments: