Sunday, July 19, 2015

Playground Escape..Abstract..Watercolor and Liquid Acrylics...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews



     This is another fun ABSTRACT in watercolors and liquid acrylics on watercolor paper.
I pass a play gym every day when I walk my dogs in the park, and the colors are always such fun.. All those angles are very eye catching to me as an artist.
It goes to show the many ways an artist can be inspired huh?

                                           This image is unframed and is 5" x 6.25"
                                     It comes presented in a mat and ready to frame.

                                                                      $90 Plus S/H

                                   Prints of this image are available at Fine Art America:
            http://fineartamerica.com/featured/playground-escape-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: