Monday, July 20, 2015

Jazz Session..Abstract..Watercolor and Liquid Acrylics...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews






   JAZZ SESSION  was a fun one to paint for me. I love color, and the painting just seemed to remind me of a jazz bar I frequented as a teenager in Sydney back in the late 1960's and early 1970's called Red Ned's.

This image was not planned out at all, and the music notes and part of a guitar came out of the paint.I love doing these sort of jigsaw puzzle paintings.



                                                                      $100 Plus S/H
                                                                  6" x 7.25" (unframed)

                           This image is available in prints as well through Fine Art America:
                http://fineartamerica.com/featured/jazz-session-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


You might also check out the newest items Fine Art America produces with this image:




Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: