Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Shadowed Welcome..Landscape..Watercolor...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews


I have been doing so many pastels of late, I needed to get back to my watercolor painting. This is fresh of the easel.

Its a French scene (I think) ..I have so many reference photos from Europe, I can't keep track of them sometimes. 

I did embellish a little though.

This is a pure watercolor on Arches paper.

It is an unframed 12" x 16" painting.
$195 plus S/H.

Prints are also available at:

newartwork=truehttp://fineartamerica.com/featured/shadowed-welcome-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: