Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Fall Dazzle, Tennessee.. Watercolor Landscape.. Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


Get your sunglasses out for this one!  I know, bright huh?

Still it's close to the actual scene I saw in Tennessee. Even that turquoise is in my photo, although I did enhance a tad, you know me. :))

This is an 11" x 14" watercolor on Arches paper.

It is unframed.

$175 plus S/H


Prints are also available through Fine Art america:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/fall-dazzle-tennessee-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact Rae at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:

Or through Rae's Print Site:


Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com


No comments: