Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fall Dazzle..Pastel.. Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


Just finished this one. I worked on Sennelier sanded paper, a rust/tan color.
I knew I wanted the contrast of the blues against that complement.

This one is mostly made up although I did start with a photo I had of a waterfall.  In Sketch Club, I played  on the Ipad , overlapping some more water and rocks.

Painting waterscapes always relaxes me, I love to do them!
I hope you like this one.

Unframed this image is 13.6" x 17.6"

$400 plus S/H

Prints are available through Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/fall-dazzle-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of all her varied techniques in all media. 
Please contact her through this blog, or her website at:

 www.raeandrews.com

Thanks for visiting..

No comments: