Thursday, August 8, 2019

Blue Cast In The Dunes..Watercolor..Texas Artist.,..Rae Andrews


Well I am finally posting again after a sad time in my life. My husband passed away July 14th and I have not been able to paint at all for a couple of weeks, unheard of for me.

This one is on  crescent Watercolor Panel.
It measures 20" x 30" and is presented unframed.

$550 plus S/H

The process of this painting is also in a short You Tube video on my channel.







Prints of this image are also available through my Fine Art America Print Site
https://fineartamerica.com/featured/blue-cast-in-the-dunes-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae paints and teaches in all mediums. She conducts workshops in both the USA and Europe.
If you want more info please contact Rae via this blog or through her website..


Thanks for visiting

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Happy to see this lovely painting. Hope painting helps soften your grief and pain. Thinking of you every day. Hugs.