Monday, December 26, 2016

Miss Nosey..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



Meet Penny.. She was a wonderful dog, and belonged to my dear friend Evelyn,  both of whom have passed now.

Penny is a pastel on tan velour paper. I love this 'tricky' surface for my portraits, especially animals!

As I am conducting a pastel workshop with animals as my subject in January, I thought I had best 'pastel' up on my techniques.

This image is 8" x 9.5" unframed.
$100 plus S/H

Prints of this image and more are available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/miss-nosey-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true




Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her many techniques . She uses all media.

Please contact her through this blog, or via her website at:

                                                                      Thanks for visiting..

No comments: