Monday, March 13, 2017

Bluebonnet Dazzle..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



When I moved to Texas from Maui, I swore I would never paint bluebonnets as they are a constant theme here with artists. 

Hmmm. well I guess lied to myself. 

These flowers are just so gorgeous when you see a hillside covered in that blanket of mauves and blues, simply spectacular!

They are all popping up here in Austin with this burst of spring weather, and I simply could not ignore them.

Having said that, here is my token BLUEBONNET pastel. It is on a  deep charcoal gray Sennelier sanded paper.


7.5" x 11.5" unframed
$175 plus S/H

Prints are also available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/bluebonnet-dazzle-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true



Thanks for visiting...


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her many techniques . She uses all media.

Please contact her through this blog, or via her website at:



No comments: