Saturday, July 11, 2015

Rhythm Of The Blues.. Liquid Acrylics and Watercolor


RHYTHM OF THE BLUES  is another mixed water media piece. I am having a ball doing these little ones, and boy oh boy, they make me think!
It's all about DESIGN  and 'feeling' the painting, rather than copying something verbatim from a reference photo.
I felt this one was very 'MUSICAL' perhaps with that shape in the upper right, it sort of looks like a guitar..Hmmm?
Either way, this one makes me want to dance!


                                                 Image size...4.25" x 10" (unframed)
                                                                  $100 Plus S/H

Prints of this image are also available at Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/rhythm-of-the-blues-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Take a look at the other items produced using this image..







Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: